Banana Curry – Instant Recipe
- Banana - 4 (peeled and slice)
- Red chili powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1/8th teaspoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera -1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder/ amchur - 1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tablespoon
- Sugar- 2 tablespoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When cumin seeds crackle, add banana and mix well.
- Add dry mango powder, red chili powder, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Switch of the flame in 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the banana curry in a serving bowl and garnish with lemon juice.
- Instant Banana Curry is ready to be served with hot phulkas.