Beetroot Cheesy Bombs are different and healthy snack items.
Beetroot Cheesy Bombs are healthy, easy, and quick snack items. These balls use basic ingredients that can be easily available in any household. Most kids tend not to like having beetroot. This snack is a great and delicious way of tricking kids into having beetroot. These balls do not require any elaborate preparation and do not take much of your time either. This is a healthy yet perfect snack to have during the monsoon season if you wish to have something different other than the usual fritters. So try preparing these balls at your home and do let us know your thoughts about the recipe in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Divya Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can adjust the spiciness of the stuffing as per your taste.
- While preparing the balls, you can adjust the size of those balls as per your choice.
- If green garlic is not available to you, you can also use regular garlic.
- You can use cheese while preparing the stuffing too.
- Coating the balls twice with the slurry and bread crumbs helps in making the balls crispier and avoid the balls from soaking much oil.