Beetroot Sago Barfi – Delicious Sweet Dish
- Beetroot/ chukandar - 1
- Milk/ doodh - 1 bowl
- Sabudana/ sago seeds - 1 cup
- Condensed milk - 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Soak sabudana for 30 minutes. Make puree of beetroot in a grinder.
- Boil the milk and then add beetroot puree, sabudana and cook it on low flame while stirring it continuously.
- Once sabudana is cooked and milk gets reduced, add condensed milk and vanilla essence and mix it nicely. Then switch off the gas.
- Take a mould of desired shape and place the sweet in it.
- Refrigerate it for 15 minutes and then demould it.
- Delicious 'Beetroot Sago Barfi' is ready to be served!
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.