Besan Ki Sabji – Yummy Sabji
- Gram flour/ besan - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1
- Tomato puree of 1/2 tomato
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder/ haldi - 1/4 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic and green chili paste - 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder/ lal mirch - 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves as required for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green chillies - Per taste
- Take a bowl and mix gram flour, chopped green chilies, 1/4 of chopped onions, and salt to it. Mix well and make a thick batter.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add ginger garlic chili paste, cumin seeds and wait till it crackles. Add turmeric powder and chopped onions. Saute this mix for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree to the pan and wait till it gets boiled.
- Make pakodi from the batter made above and place them in the pan. Cover the lid of the pan for 5 minutes and let it be cook on medium flame.
- Add red chili powder, dry coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Instant "Besan ki Sabji" is ready to serve with chapati or rice. Garnish the curry with chopped coriander leaves.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.