Besan Ki Sabji – Yummy Sabji
- Gram flour/ besan - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1
- Tomato puree of 1/2 tomato
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder/ haldi - 1/4 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic and green chili paste - 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder/ lal mirch - 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves as required for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green chillies - Per taste
- Take a bowl and mix gram flour, chopped green chilies, 1/4 of chopped onions, and salt to it. Mix well and make a thick batter.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add ginger garlic chili paste, cumin seeds and wait till it crackles. Add turmeric powder and chopped onions. Saute this mix for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree to the pan and wait till it gets boiled.
- Make pakodi from the batter made above and place them in the pan. Cover the lid of the pan for 5 minutes and let it be cook on medium flame.
- Add red chili powder, dry coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Instant "Besan ki Sabji" is ready to serve with chapati or rice. Garnish the curry with chopped coriander leaves.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.
No comments yet.