Besan Ki Sev – Crispy Snack
- Gram flour (Besan) – 2 Bowl
- Oil for frying and moin
- SPICES: Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafetida/Heeng - as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Red chili powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ajwain - 1/2 teaspoon
- Put besan in a bowl and add all spices in it and mix properly with adequate water to make a dough.
- Put pan on gas and add oil for frying on medium flame.
- Use sev maker disc as per your choice and brush the oil inside of sev maker or on dough so that dough does not stick in the sev maker.
- Fill the sev maker with dough upto 1/3 to ½ of sev maker. Press the sev maker in circular way over the heated oil.
- When one side is fried , fry the other side. When fried properly take it out and cool it completely.
- Enjoy crispy besan ki sev with your family.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!