Besan Wali Arbi Curry Recipe
- Boiled Arbi/ taro root - 1 cup
- Gram flour/ besan - 2 tablespoons
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons
- Carom seeds/ ajwain - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder, dry mango/ amchur powder, coriander/ dhaniya powder, garam masala and salt/ namak according to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add turmeric, ajwain and gram flour. Saute the mix for 3-4 minutes till the colour changes to brown.
- Add arbi, salt and remaining spices gently and saute 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves. Switch off the gas.
- Delicious and healthy 'Besan Wali Arbi' is ready to be served with chapati/ poori.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.