Bharwa Baingan Aloo | Gujarati Bharela Ringan Bateka Nu Saak is the heirloom dish of Gujarat.
Bharwa Baingan Aloo | Gujarati Bharela Ringan Bateka Nu Saak is a popular sabzi from Gujarati cuisine. It is a simple and interesting sabzi. You can prepare this curry with ringan (brinjals), masala, and regular spices. A tasty masala is a mixture of peanuts, sesame seeds, and spices which are stuffed in brinjals. The spicy stuffing tastes amazing with onion and potatoes. It goes well with roti, paratha, and chapati, and even with rice also. So, try to make this authentic recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This is Recipe No. 1 of the Gujarat Ki Traditional Recipe Series by a lovely Grand Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- To choose fresh brinjal: Take brinjal with green stem.
- You can use any type of brinjal to prepare this sabji.
- Instead of baby potatoes, use regular-sized potatoes, just quarter them.
- If you want, you can add tomato puree instead of grated tomato.
- Sabji can be prepared in kadai instead of a pressure cooker.
For more such exciting recipes like Bharwa Baingan Aloo | Gujarati Bharela Ringan Bateka Nu Saak, please click on the following links: