Bharwan Tindey – Flavorsome And Spicy Curry
- Tinda/ apple gourd - 250 gms
- Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 1 cup
- Red chill/ lal mirchi powder, coriander/ dhaniya powder, fennel seeds/ saunf, dry mango/ amchur powder, garam masala and salt/ namak according to taste
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander/ dhaniya and green chilli/ hari mirch
- Oil/ tel - 4 tablespoons
- Wash and peel tinda and cut them from top. Remove the seeds out and make enough space to fill the spices.
- Mash potatoes and mix all spices (red chilli powder, coriander powder, saunf, amchur powder, garam masala and salt), chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Fill the tindas with the spices mix.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera, haldi and tinda. Sprinkle some salt on tinda and cover the pan with a lid. Cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Turn all tindas carefully and cook again for 5 minutes. Repeat this process until tinda gets cooked completely.
- Delicious 'Bharwan Tindey' is ready to be served with roti/ paratha/ rice.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.