Bhindi With Dry Spices – Delicious Curry
- Okra/ bhindi - 1/2 kg
- Corriander/ dhaniya powder - 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango/ amchur powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Carom seeds/ ajwain - 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida/ hing - a pinch
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard oil/ sarso ka tel - 2 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Add asafoetida and carom seeds.
- Add okra and saute for two minutes on medium flame.
- Add all the spices and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid for 10 minutes and then switch off the flame.
- Delicious 'Bhindi With Dry Spices' is ready to be served!