Biryani Masala is a more elaborate version of garam masala that has a wider variety of spices.
Biryani Masala is an exotic blend of Indian spices for mouthwatering biryani rice. Our authentic and carefully chosen blend of spices is perfect for creating fragrant, aromatic, and flavorful rice dishes. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This masala was prepared in Philips Juicer Mixer Grinder: A similar model of this mixer juicer grinder is available on all leading stores. It is also available at Amazon which will deliver to your home https://amzn.to/39hdReN . The MRP is Rs. 4895 but is available on a discount at Rs. 3747
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You have total control over the quality and quantity of the spices.
- Determine the level and intensity of hotness.
- There are no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Prepare it as much as you want and store the rest for later.
- Cool the spices before the grind.
- This biryani masala powder can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- Use fresh spices else the masala will not last long.
- Make sure to dry roast on low flame to avoid burning of spices.