Black Chana Kadhi With Mango Flavor – Yummy
- Sprouted black chickpeas/ kale chane - 1 cup
- Curd/ dahi- 2 tablespoons
- Gram flour/ besan - 2 tablespoons
- Raw mango/ kachha aam - 1
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1 tablespoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Dry kashmiri red chili - 1
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds/ sabut dhaniya - 1 teaspoon
- Dry red chilies/ khadi lal mirch - 2
- Water - 2 cups
- Mustard oil/ sarso tel - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Firstly peel the raw mangoes and cut in small pieces. Then grind them in a grinder.
- Then take a bowl, add water, besan, curd, mango paste, red chili, turmeric powder and mix it nicely.
- Meanwhile boil the black chane. Don't boil them too soft. 2 whistles are enough.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add coriander, cumin seeds, dry red chilies and salt. Splutter them and then add above besan mix to it.
- Cook the mix on low flame and stir it continuously. When it is fully cooked, add boiled black chane and give one more boil to the kadhi.
- Yummy 'Black Chana Kadhi With Mango Flavor' is ready to be served!!!
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.