Bom Chikki – Delightful Snack
- Boiled potatoes - 6
- Boiled Peas - 1/2 bowl
- Chopped coriander - 2 teaspoon
- Chopped onion - 1/2
- Leftover Grinded Soaked Moong Dal - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - 1 tablespoon
- Degi mirch - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- Ciba chaat masala - 1 tablespoon
- Rice syrup - 1 bowl
- Rice flour - 1 tablespoon
- Mash all potatoes.
- Mix all the spices together into the mashed potatoes except the chat masala.
- Make a dough and spread on a plate.
- Cut it into square shaped pieces.
- Into the rice syrup add the rice flour and ground soaked moong dal, salt and degi mirch and mix well until you get the consistency of a coating batter.
- Put peas into every square piece made and press gently and dip it into the rice syrup.
- Put oil in a pan and heat well.
- Put all the chikis one by one into the pan for frying.
- Fry until it becomes golden brown. Your Bom Chiki is ready to serve. Mix onion with corinader leaves and serve with green chutney or coconut chutney!