Bread Chaat – Kolkatta Style!
- Bread Slices - 4
- Boiled and mashed potato - 1/2 Cup
- Sliced tomato - 1 Cup
- Chopped green chilli - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Sweet tamarind chutney - 4 Teaspoon
- Green chutney - 4 Teaspoon
- Bikaneri bhujia sev - 1/2 Cup
- Nylon sev - 1/2 Cup
- Lemon juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Spice Mix :-
- Black salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dry Mango powder/Amchoor - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Sweetened Hung curd - 2 Tablespoon
- Butter - 2 Teaspoon
- Cut bread slices into round shape with the help of cookie cutter or a katori. Put all pieces of bread on a plate.
- Add dry mango powder, red chilli powder, black salt, roasted cumin powder and salt in a bowl. Mix it properly. Mix one teaspoon of this masala in mashed potato.
- Heat a pan, roast bread pieces from both the sides on a medium flame. Spread butter on it then sprinkle the masala/spice mix.
- Put a tomato slice on each bread piece then sprinkle the masala.
- Put the mashed potato mix on each piece of bread and then spread sweet and green chutney, curd. Sprinkle spices mix.
- Top it with green chilli and coriander leaves. Sprinkle sev and bikaneri bhujia.
- Tasty 'Bread Chaat' is ready to be served.
- Note: You can also use sliced onion and spices as per your taste.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!