Bread Kulfi – Delicious Frozen Treat
- Milk/ doodh - 1/2 kg
- Crushed sugar/ cheeni - 3/4th cup
- Breads - 4
- Vanilla essence - 1 and 1/2 teaspoons
- Chopped dry fruits - 2 tablespoons (Kaju, pista and badam)
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder - 1/4 th teaspoon
- Cream/ malaai - 1 cup
- Saffron/ kesar - 8-10 strands
- Boil milk and meanwhile cut the sides of breads.
- Add breads and sugar to the milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, cream, saffron, vanilla essence and chopped dry nuts too.
- Pour the mixture in kulfi moulds and then refrigerate for 5-7 hours.
- Delicious and chilled 'Bread Kulfi' is ready to be served.
Ready in :
315 minutes (includes refrigerate time)
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!