Bread Pakoda – Yummy Snacks
- Bread slices - 8
- Boiled potatoes - 2 medium
- Finely chopped onion - 1 medium
- Finely chopped green chili - 1
- Red chilli powder as preferred
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tablespoon
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1/4 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients except bread and oil in a bowl. Stuffing or potato mix is ready for bread pakoras.
- Divide the potato mix into eight equal parts.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a kadhai.
- Wet your hands.Take a bread slice and keep a portion of potatoes and roll into balls with your palms and fingers.
- Repeat for each slice.
- Deep fry in kadhai till golden brown.
- Yummy and quick Bread Pakodas are ready to be served with ketchup/ chutney.
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .