Bread Rolls – Delicious Snack
- Bread slices - 4
- Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 1 cup
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Mango powder/ amchur powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 masala
- Chopped chilies/ hari mirch - 2
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya - a hand full
- Oil/ tel as required for frying
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Mash potato and mix all spices in it. Make 5-6 balls of it.
- Take a bread slice and remove the edges. Spread some water and put the above potato stuffing in it and seal properly.
- Meanwhile heat enough oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Deep fry bread rolls from both sides till they become crispy and turn golden brown in colour.
- Crispy and tasty 'Bread Rolls' are ready to be served with chutney/ ketchup.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.