Broccoli & Spinach Wraps – Healthy Snack
- Corn flour - 1/4 cup
- Spinach leaves - a hand full
- Broccoli - 6 small pieces
- Sliced tomato and onion - 1/2 cup each
- Paneer / cottage cheese slices - 6-7 (optional)
- Garlic/ Normal bread - 3
- Green chili chopped - 1-2
- Hung curd - 1/2 cup
- Mozarella cheese, grated - 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese, grated -2 tablespoons
- Oil - few drops
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Water for making the dough
- Butter : 2 tablespoon ( To spread on bread slices)
- Carrots and cabbage chopped - 1/2 cup
- FOR DOUGH - Puree the spinach and broccoli together and mix with corn flour. Make a smooth dough by adding some water to it. Roll out rotis and cook it for 30 seconds from both the sides and keep it aside.
- FOR FILILNG - Mix hung curd, cheese, salt, pepper powder, chilies, carrots, cabbage, and mix them well. Keep this in in the freezer for 2 minutes and take it out.
- For Bruschetta - Apply some butter on bread slices and put the chopped tomatoes , onions, paneer slice and some cheese on it. Roast on tava or air fryer for 10 minutes.
- For Wraps - Take rotis and apply thin layer of filling on it. Roll them from one end to other end and wrap them in plastic sheet. Cut into half and serve.
- Healthy "Broccoli and Spinach Wraps with bruschetta" are ready to serve now.