Caramel Basket with Mint Filling – So Tasty
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 teaspoom
- Whipped cream - 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk - 1 tablespoon
- Mint toffee powder(tictac) - 1 tablespoon
- Plastic ball (for molding) - 1
- Take sugar in a heavy bottomed pan and caramelise on slow flame. When sugar gets melted add ghee and mix properly and switch off the flame.
- Take a plastic ball and put it on the glass and pour the caramelise sugar on it quickly like basket. When the sugar is set pull the ball away from the sugar.
- Draw a butterfly shape on butter paper and pour the caramelised sugar mixture on it.
- Take cream, mint toffee powder and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mint cream mixture on a sugar basket and garnish with a sugar butterfly and drops.
- "Caramel Basket with Mint Filling" is ready to serve.
No comments yet.