Cardamom Flavored Cookies – Yummy
- All purpose flour/ maida : 1 and 1/2 cups
- Semolina / sooji : 1 cup
- Chickpea flour/ besan : 1/2 cup
- Ghee/ unsalted butter : 3/4 cup
- Powdered sugar/ cheeni : 3/4 cup
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder : 1 teaspoon
- Milk/ doodh required for preparing dough : 5-6 tablespoons
- Baking soda : 1 teaspoon
- Pinch of salt/ namak
- Take maida, sooji and besan in a bowl and mix them and then sieve them.
- Mix ghee, sugar, salt, cardamom powder, baking soda and milk to the above sieved mixture .
- Make a dough from it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes by covering the dough with muslin cloth and refrigerating it.
- In the meantime, preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Make circular balls from the dough and press them slightly in cookies shape.
- Grease the baking tray with butter or ghee and then bake the cookies for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Delicious 'Cardamom Flavored Cookies' are ready. Serve them with a hot cup of tea in the evening.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!