Chana Moong Sprouts Chaat
- Boiled (sprouted) Kaala Chana/Black Horse gram - 1 cup
- Boiled (sprouted) Moong/Whole Green Gram - 1 cup
- Chopped green chilies -1 to 2
- Chopped green coriander - handful
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - pinch
- Red chili powder ( as per taste) 1 tsp
- Yellow Paapdi/Mathri - 4 - 6 pc crushed
- Tomatoes- 1 finely Chopped
- Onion - 2 finely chopped
- Green chutney - 1 cup
- Tamarind/Imly chutney - 1/2 cup
- Hot and Sour tomato sauce (optional) - 1 tbspn
- For garnishing- Sev bhujiya - 1/2 cup
- Chopped onions - 1/2 cup
- Chopped green coriander leaves - handful
- Take a large mixing bowl and Add boiled kaale chane sprouts and moong sprouts.
- Crush Paapdi/Mathri into small pieces. Add to sprouts.
- Next add chopped tomatoes, onions, chilies, chopped coriander to it.
- Add salt, red chili powder, garam masala to it. Mix all. Sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Add little hot spicy tomato sauce, green chutney, imly chutney to it. Garnish with sev bhujiya, finely chopped fresh coriander and finely chopped onions as per your taste
- Yummy healthy powerpacked Chana Moong Sprouts Chaat is ready.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.