Chapati Noodles From Leftover Roti – Yummy!
- Leftover chapatis/ rotis - 5 to 6
- Chopped mixed veggies/ sabjiyan - onions, capsicums, carrots, broccoli, cabbage - 1 bowl
- Green chilies/ hari mirch chopped - 2
- Garlic/ lehsun chopped - 1
- Olive oil/ jaitoon ka tel - 3 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Black pepper crushed/ kali mirch - 1/4 teaspoon
- Soya sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Tomato/ tamatar sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya - a hanfull
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add chopped garlic. Saute for a while.
- Meanwhile cut the leftover chapatis in long and thin strips. You may keep the chapatis one over the other and then fold them. Then cut them in long and thin strips like noodles with the help of a knife.
- Add chopped onions and saute for a while till they become translucent.
- Now add mix veggies and saute for 10 minutes till they become tender.
- Add all sauces, chapatis, coriander leaves, chopped green chilies, salt and pepper. Mix well and switch off the flame in a minute.
- Yummy and healthy 'Chapati Noodles From Leftover Roti' is ready to be served now!!!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!