Cheese Garlic Toast With White Sauce is a mouthwatering toast recipe for everyone especially kids.
Cheese Garlic Toast With White Sauce is a unique and very innovative way to prepare cheese garlic toast. This is very quick and easy to prepare too. You just to have to prepare the white sauce with some spices, garlic and cheese. And the garlic toast gets ready in just 2 minutes. Kids and everyone will love to eat this new recipe. So, try to make this garlic toast at your end and let us know how was it.
This toast was prepared by a lovely mom – Vimki Giria.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use white bread or brown bread or multigrain bread to make the toast.
- You can use any type of cheese of your choice.
- While making the sauce, add a very little salt as butter and cheese also contains salt.
- You can avoid garlic if you want.
- Bake the toast in the oven at 180 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes if you want.
- You can use griller as well. Just sandwich the white sauce mix between the bread slices and grill it for 2 minutes.