Cheese Garlic Toast With White Sauce a mouthwatering toast recipe for everyone, especially kids.
Cheese Garlic Toast With White Sauce is a unique and very innovative way to prepare cheese garlic toast. This is very quick and easy to prepare too. You just to have to prepare the white sauce with some spices, garlic and cheese. And the garlic toast gets ready in just 2 minutes. Kids and everyone will love to eat this new recipe. So, try to make this garlic toast at your end and let us know how was it.
This toast was prepared by a lovely mom – Vimki Giria.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- White bread or brown bread or multigrain bread can be used to make this toast.
- Any type of cheese of choice can be used.
- While making the sauce, very little salt should be added, as both butter and cheese also contain salt.
- Garlic is optional.
- The toast can be baked in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 4 to 5 minutes if required.
- A griller can also be used as well. The white sauce mix can just be sandwiched between the bread slices and grilled for 2 minutes.
One Response to Cheese Garlic Toast With White Sauce