Cheese Paneer Balls – Delicious Snack
- Paneer - 150 gram
- Besan/ gram flour - 1 cup
- Cheese - 1 cup
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Chop the cheese and put it aside.
- Grate the paneer and add spices and salt. Mix it gently by adding little water to it.
- Meanwhile put the kadhai on the gas and heat the oil.
- Take small portion of paneer mix and in centre put chopped chesse and close it and give shape like balls.
- Make all balls like that. Then take besan & roll all balls and deep fry it.
- Transfer the fried balls to a tissue paper to drain excess oil.
- Delicious and healthy "Cheese Paneer Balls" are ready to be served with chutney/ ketchup.
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.
No comments yet.