Cheese Paratha is a lip-smacking paratha for all, especially for kids.
Cheese Paratha is cheesy and delicious paratha. This uses lots of cheese, some spices, coriander leaves and whole wheat dough. This is quick and easy paratha. As everyone loves to eat cheese, this is a perfect treat for everyone. You can easily prepare this paratha at home using simple ingredients. It does not require much cooking hence suitable for any time snack or a meal. You can serve it in the tiffin of the kids too. So, try to make this paratha at home and let us know your feedback.
This paratha was prepared by Neelam Shah – a lovely mom from Mumbai.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you are making the paratha for kids then avoid green chilli or can reduce the quantity of green chilli and red chilli flakes.
- Add a little salt to the cheese mixture because cheese contains salt.
- Take the dough to make paratha double the size of chapati.
- Roll the paratha with light hands.
- Cook the paratha on a medium flame using ghee/clarified butter. Ghee enhances the taste of paratha.