Cheese Stuffed Noodles Pakora Recipe
Cheese Stuffed Noodles Pakora is a super tasty snack recipe. This is a must try for all and will be enjoyed by everyone.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Noodles - 1 bowl
- Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 1
- Finely chopped onions/ pyaz, garlic/ lehsun and green chillies/ hari mirch - 2-3 tablespoons each
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Red chilli/ lal mirch powder as preferred
- Cheese cubes - to stuff inside the pakora
- Hing/ asafoetida - 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil/ tel for deep frying
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Besan/ gram flour - 2-3 tablespoons
- Water/ pani as required to boil the noodles
- Boil noodles in enough water and then drain the water. Keep aside.
- Add all ingredients except oil and cheese cubes.
- Shape the mixture into balls. Stuff each portion with the cheese cubes. Flatten with your palms. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Deep fry the pakoras till golden brown on both sides.
- Once done, transfer them to a tissue paper to soak extra oil.
- Yummy 'Cheese Stuffed Noodles Pakora' is ready now. Serve it with sauce and salad.
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .