Cheeselings – Yummy Snacks
- Maida/All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Grated cheese - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/4 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tablespoon
- Water as required to make maida dough
- Take maida, cheese, salt, black pepper powder in a bowl and make a paratha like dough from it. Rest the dough for 5 minutes.
- Take a portion of the dough and start rolling into a big circle. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan on medium flame for frying.
- Cut into shapes using a sharp knife.
- Once oil is hot, add few pieces of cheeselings in the oil. Fry it from both sides till it become golden brown and crispy then transfer it to the tissue paper.
- Cheeselings are ready to serve with your evening cup of tea.
No comments yet.