Chickpea Rolls or Chole Ki Tikki – Healthy and Delicious
- Boiled Chickpeas or Kabuli Chana : 1 bowl
- Bread Crumbs : 2 tablespoon
- Boiled Potato : 2 pieces
- Onion : 2 small pieces
- Green Chili : 1 piece
- Ginger : 1 small piece
- Coriander leaves : a few
- Olive Oil : 1 teaspoon
- Spices: Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Chaat Masala, Garam Masala as per taste
- Mash potato and boiled chickpeas in small pieces with a masher.
- Add bread crumbs in it and mix well.
- Chop all the vegetables in small pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Mix all the spices mentioned above.
- Make the cutlets in round shape from the mixture.
- Put one teaspoon of oil in the pan and then cook the round shape rolls or tikiya from both the sides.
- Once it is cooked, serve it hot with tomato sauce and garnish the hot rolls or tikki with zero sev.
- Enjoy tasty and healthy Chickpea Rolls or Chole Ki Tikki.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!