Chickpea Salad – Healthy Appetizer
- Chickpeas - 1.15 oz. cane
- Onion, carrot, tomato, cucumber, green bell pepper - 1 ( chopped)
- Green chili chopped - 1
- Lemon - 1
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper - 1 tablespoon
- Red pepper flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Drain the chickpeas from the cane and wash well, then transfer the contents to a bowl.
- Chop onion, cucumber, carrot, bell pepper, tomato and green chilli into tiny pieces.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the chickpeas.
- Add olive oil, salt, black pepper and red chilli flakes to the mixture.
- Squeeze lemon juice and add coriander leaves.
- Mix everything thoroughly and serve.
- Yummy and instant "Chickpea Salad" is ready now.