Chickpeas & Paneer Kebabs – Delicious Snack
- Boiled chickpeas/ chhole - 1 bowl
- Finely chopped onions/ pyaz - 2
- Finely chopped green chili/ hari mirch - 1
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder as per taste
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1/4 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder/ amchur - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1 teaspoon
- Paneer mashed - 1 cup
- Oil/ tel for sauteing kababas - 2-3 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniyapatta chopped - a handful
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Mix the ingredients in a blender and blend well. Mix all the ingredients together with hands and make a right consistency mixture for making tikkis.
- Shape the mixture into tikkis/ cutlets.
- Heat a tawa. Add some oil on medium flame and place the tikkis on it. Cook them well from both the sides till they are crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer them to a serving plate and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Quick and healthy 'Chickpeas and Paneer Kebabs' are ready to be served with sauce/ chutney!
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .