Chili Garlic Idli is a spicy and lip-smacking Indo Chinese dish.
Chili Garlic Idli is simple and easy to prepare with idli, sauces, and veggies. A tasty way to use leftover idlis. Idli is a popular South Indian snack served with chutney and sambar and is one of the most popular breakfast choices. Serve it as a breakfast or evening snack or also can be served for light dinner. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of vinegar, you can also use lemon juice.
- Use mini idlis or slice the idlis in cubes.
- You can also use fresh idlis.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- Adjust the spices and sauces as per your requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.
- You can also use butter instead of oil to stir fry.