Perfect Idli Dosa Batter Recipe | Soft and Spongy Idli Recipe is a fluffy, light, and mouthwatering recipe.
Perfect Idli Dosa Batter Recipe | Soft and Spongy Idli Recipe is a soft, pillowy steamed savory cake prepared from rice and urad dal batter. The main ingredients are methi seeds, flattened rice, rice, and urad dal. Adding flattened rice gives it a soft, spongy, and fluffy texture. So try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This Idli Dosa Batter was prepared in Philips Juicer Mixer Grinder: A similar model of this mixer juicer grinder is available on all leading stores. It is also available at Amazon which will deliver to your home https://amzn.to/39hdReN. The MRP is Rs. 4895 but is available on a discount at Rs. 3747.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak the rice and the urad dal separately.
- First ground urad dal and later the rice is ground to a fine consistency.
- The addition of methi seeds helps in a good flavor.
- Ferment the batter in a warm place, or in the cupboard, or in the close container.
- Add the correct amount of water in the batter. If the water is less, then the idli will become dense.
Ferment it for 6 to 7 hours or overnight.