Chinese Bhel | Crispy Noodle Salad is a lip-smacking snack recipe from the streets of India.
Chinese Bhel | Crispy Noodle Salad is a crunchy and flavourful snack. The fried noodles are tossed with sauteed veggies and some Chinese sauces. This is a fusion recipe and popular street food in India. This is a perfect recipe to indulge without any reason and satisfy your taste buds. The blend of sauces with the crunchiness of noodles and veggies give good taste. This can be a good party snack or an evening tea time snack. The good thing is, it does not require much preparation and time. So, try to make this mouthwatering snack at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
This yummy snack was prepared under the live cooking contest ‘Zayka Premier League’ by a lovely mom from Chennai – Kanchan Chabaria.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the level of spice as per your taste.
- If you want you can avoid garlic.
- Fry the noodles on a high flame to get crispy noodles. Keep stirring it while frying.
- Do not overcook the veggies else it will not be crunchy.
- Serve the bhel immediately after mixing the sauteed vegetables else the noodles may turn soggy.