Choco Cup Cake – Instant & Eggless!
- All purpose flour- 2 tablespoons
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder- 1 tablespoons
- Baking Powder- 1/4 teaspoons
- Refined Oil- 1 tablespoons
- Milk - 2 tablespoons
- Mix all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Now add oil and milk to it and mix well so that there should not be any lumps .
- Keep this mix in microwave for 4 to 5 mins in microwave .
- Let this cook for one minute. Insert a knife or fork to check it's cooked inside. If the knife comes out clean that means it's cooked but if not then microwave it again for another 1-2 mins.
- Serve Instant eggless choco cupcakes topped with chocolate syrup or choco chips
Financial Analyst by profession and foodie by nature. I love to experiment the traditional Indian recipes by adding twist to it. Since I stay UAE, I get the exposure of Arabic and European taste as well.