Chocolate Brownie is a super fudgy, gooey, and yummy recipe.
Chocolate Brownie is a simple and easy to prepare brownie. It is soft, tender, gooey, chewy, and chocolatey. It tastes best with hot chocolate syrup and a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. The twist is that we baked the brownie in the air fryer instead of the oven. Try to prepare this mouth melting brownie and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This Chocolate Brownie was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure to sieve the dry ingredients.
- Do not over bake the brownie.
- Always take wet and dry ingredients separately.
- Include powdered sugar in the wet ingredients.
- You can also add choco chips and dry fruits of your choice.
- Fill the batter up to 1/4 of the baking tray.
- As the brownie cools down it sinks because of its gooey texture.