Chocolate Cake | Eggless Chocolate Cake is a very quick and easy cake recipe.
One of the favourites and mouthwatering cake is Chocolate Cake | Eggless Chocolate Cake. This is loved by all age groups especially kids. This eggless cake is very easy and requires only a 5-minute effort. You will need ingredients like – refined flour, cocoa powder, olive oil, curd, sugar which are easily available at home. You can easily bake this cake at home for birthday parties or any celebration. This is a healthy and tasty cake as this is homemade. This is the simplest cake recipe without eggs. It is soft and fluffy chocolate flavoured cake. So, try to make this yummy cake at home and enjoy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use the ingredients which are at room temperature.
- Always sieve the dry ingredients 2 to 3 times. This will incorporate air that makes the cake more fluffy.
- Mix the batter by cut and fold method for the perfect cake.
- Use a toothpick to remove the excess air after pouring the batter to the pan. y following this process the cake will not break on the top.
- Check the cake after 30 minutes of baking. Use a toothpick to check the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
This cake was prepared in Philips Smart OTG. It has ‘Opti temp technology’ for even browning, One touch preset menus customized for Indian cooking, it eases of operations with chamber light & digital display, and the best thing for customers- you get 10% higher nutrient retention & 2x crisper cookies & uniformly baked cakes.