Chocolate Cake Strawberry Salad – Kids Favourite
- Maida/ all purpose flour- 1 cup
- Sugar powder - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tablespoon
- Milk - 2/3 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Baking soda - 1/4 tablespoon
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons
- Strawberry - 10-12
- Condensed milk - 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Icing sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add maida, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder. Mix gently.
- Mix milk in butter and beat it. Add maida mixture and vanilla essence . Mix gently.
- Add lemon juice and mix gently.
- Pour batter in microwave safe dishes and cook for 4-5 minutes in microwave.
- Insert toothpick at the center in muffin, if toothpick comes out clean then muffins are ready or else bake them for 1 more minute. Allow them to cool down completely.
- Cut cake and strawberry in cubes. Sprinkle icing sugar with tea strainer and spread condensed milk and chocolate sauce.
- "Chocolate Cake Strawberry Salad" is ready.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.