Chocolate Cookies – Delicious Bite
- Maida/ all purpose flour - 11/4 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Sugar powder - 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk (if required) - 2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven 180'c for 10 minutes.
- Beat butter and sugar powder until butter become light and fluffy.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, maida and cocoa powder and mix very well.
- Add all ingredients in butter and make a smooth dough. If dough is tight, add little milk to it.
- Divide the dough into 18 parts and make small flat ball.
- Place it on greased baking tray and bake for 12 minutes on 180'c until they become light golden brown on edges.
- Take out all cookies on cooling rack. Allow them to cool down completely.
- Delicious homemade Chocolate Cookies are ready to serve.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.