Chocolate Flavour Bread – Yummy
- Maida/ All purpose flour - 3 cups
- Yeast/ khameer - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 teaspoon
- Milk/ doodh - 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Oil/ tel - 4 tablespoons
- Sugar/ cheeni powder - 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon/ dalchini powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Butter/ makkhan - 1 tablespoon
- Add warm milk and sugar to the yeast and mix gently. Rest it for 10 minutes.
- Add maida, activated yeast, oil (3 tablespoons), salt and make a soft dough by adding little warm water.
- Knead dough for 12 minutes to generate gluten.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts - 50%, 25% and 25% respectively.
- First part 50% - Put it in a greased bowl and cover it. Rest for 1 hour or until it gets double in size.
- Second 25% dough - Add 1 tablespoon, cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of water. Knead it very well and put it in a greased bowl and cover it. Rest for 1 hour or until it gets double in size.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 2 teaspoons of warm water to the remaining 25% dough. Knead very well and place it in a greased bowl and cover it rest for 1 hour till it gets doubled in size.
- When all the dough parts becomes double in size, knead them again for 2 minutes and divide into 8 parts.
- Take second 25% dough and stick it to all parts.
- Take third 25% and roll all parts in cylindrical shape using a rolling pin.
- Take first 50% dough part and roll it in cylindrical shape using rolling pin.
- Take one stick from second 25% part and put it at the center of third 25% part. Roll it in cylindrical shape to make a stick.
- Put these sticks at the center on first 50% part in cylindrical shape and roll it make a stick.
- Repeat the process with all the parts. Take a stick and fold like knot. Put all 8 breads in a greased tray and cover with cloth.
- Rest it for an hour till it gets double in size.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180 degree C. for 25-30 minutes. Place a glass of water in the oven while baking the bread.
- When the bread is cooked well, grease it with butter and coat the mixture of sugar and cinnamon powder over it.
- 'Chocolate Flower Bread' is ready to be served!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.