Chocolate Ganache Cake – Delicious Bite!
- Maida/ all purpose flour - 1 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni powder - 2/3 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Milk/ doodh - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Baking soda - 1/4 tablespoon
- Butter/ makkhan - 2/3 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons
- For Ganache - Chopped chocolates - 1 cup
- Fresh cream/ malaai - 1 cup
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add maida, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder in a bowl. Mix gently.
- Mix milk in butter and beat it. Add maida mixture and vanilla essence. Mix gently.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking dish.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, then your cake is ready else bake it for 5 more minutes. Let it get cooled down completely.
- For Ganache - Heat some fresh cream. Add chopped chocolates and mix well. Switch off the flame and wait for 5 minutes. Chocolate Ganache is ready.
- When chocolate ganache cools down completely, decorate the cake with it and some chopped butter cream.
- Delicious and tempting 'Chocolate Ganache Cake' is ready to be served. Enjoy!!!
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.