Chole bhature in Punjabi style is a delicious and popular meal for any festive day in North India.
Punjabi chole bhature is a very famous and tasty dish which is a part of any celebration. This is a filling dish which you can serve for breakfast/lunch/dinner. This is a very popular street food across India. Now, you can easily prepare bhature and chole at home by following this simple recipe. This does not require much preparation and cooking time. So, try to make this meal for your family and let us know your feedback.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- It is recommended to use barik sooji/rava/semolina. If you have moti sooji/rava/semolina then just grind it then use.
- You can use either baking soda/meetha soda or baking powder to make the bhature.
- Resting of the dough is important for perfect bhature.
- Fry the bhature on a medium flame once the oil is hot.
- Serve this bhature with Punjabi Chole.
For more such exciting recipes like chole bhature in Punjabi style, please click on the following links.
[…] This dinner recipe is an awesome preparation for people who wish to eat something special for dinner .With a raita as a side dish it is one of the preparation which will disappear from the plates instantly.Please click here for the recipe -> Chole Bhature In Punjabi Style […]