Cold Coco is a famous drink from Surat.
Cold Coco is also known as Surti Coco. It is very easy to cook and prepare. It is different than the regular summer cooler drinks. Making this healthy drink requires milk, cocoa powder and corn flour. It tastes great when served chilled with choco chips, chocolate shavings and some dry nuts. Here, you will find a well illustrated recipe, covering all the tips and suggestions, for making the perfect cold coco drink. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Deepti Agarwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Half liter of milk, requires 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Milk should be cold, so that while whisking with corn flour and cocoa powder, lumps will not form.
- Adding the corn flour makes the cold coco drink thick in consistency.
- You can vary the amount of sugar as per taste.
- Cook the coco drink mixture on low flame, so that the corn flour does not stick at the bottom.
- If you want, you can add milk chocolate or regular chocolate in place of dark chocolate. But, avoid using the white chocolate.
- While serving, you can garnish with dry nuts also.
No comments yet.