Corn Paneer – Protein Rich Curry
- Boiled Sweet Corn: 1 cup
- Paneer Cubes: 1 cup
- Grated Cabbage:1/2 cup
- Grated Onion: 1/2 cup
- Grated Tomato: 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Capsicum: 2 tablespoon
- Grated Ginger: 1 small piece
- Chopped Green Chilli: 1 piece
- Cream or Malai: 2 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil as per taste
- Coriander Leaves
- Spices as per taste: Red Pepper, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Kasuri Methi
- For tempering : Cumin seeds , Asafoetida
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds. When they start to crackle add onion and saute them till they turn light brown. Add grated ginger and chopped green chilies and saute the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- Add grated cabbage to the mixture and saute for 2-3 minutes again. Add tomatoes and spices to the mixture and saute them for good 5-7 minutes till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix the stir for 2-3 minutes. Add corn, paneer and capsicum to the mixture. Mix them bring it to a boil.
- Add malai and kasuri methi now and mix the mixture well. Now garnish the sabzi with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot Corn Paneer Sabzi with garma garam fulka or paratha to your family and enjoy.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!