Cornflakes and Fruit Yogurt Smoothie
- Cornflakes - 1 tablespoon
- Muesli - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon (alternatively you can use honey)
- Yogurt (preferably thick) - 4 tablespoon
- Chopped Fruits- 1/2 cup ( you may choose any fruit , I took apple and plum)
- Vanilla - 1/2 tablespoon
- Take yogurt, sugar/ honey and vanilla in a bowl.Mix and stir it well to make a smooth paste .
- In an another bowl mix muesli and cornflakes and keep it aside.
- Take a wide mouth glass and add 2 tablespoon of sweet yogurt to it.
- Add chopped fruits to the yogurt.
- Add more (2 tablespoon) yogurt to the fruits.
- Add Cornflakes and Muesli mix to the yogurt.
- Instant, yummy and healthy smoothie for the whole family is ready to be served
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!