Crispy Babycorn Fritters – Delicious Snack
- Babycorn : 8-10
- All purpose flour/ maida : 1/2 cup
- Corn flour/ makke ka atta : 2 tablespoon
- Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Buttermilk/ chaas : 1/2 cup
- Water/ pani : 1/2 cup
- Oil/ tel for frying
- Wash the baby corns, cut the edges and slit it in the middle. Sprinkle pinch of salt over them and mix them thoroughly.
- In a bowl, take all purpose flour, corn flour, salt, red chili powder, butter milk and water.
- Mix thoroughly so that no lumps are formed. The consistency of this batter should be medium. (not too thick nor too thin)
- Dip the slit baby corns in the batter and mix it properly.
- Heat oil on medium flame in a frying pan, once the oil is hot fry the baby corns.
- Crispy and yummy "Baby corn Fritters" are ready to be served!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!