Crispy Bread Cutlets Recipe
- Bread slices - 4
- Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 1 cup
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango/ amchur powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped green chilies/ hari mirch - 2
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya - a hand full
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Oil/ tel as required for deep fry cutlets
- Make a dough for cutlets by mixing all above ingredients in a bowl.
- Make 7-8 cylindrical shape cutlets.
- Meanwhile, heat enough oil for frying cutlets.
- Deep fry the cutlets on medium flame till they become crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Take them out on a tissue paper to soak excess oil.
- Yummy and easy 'Bread Cutlets' are ready to be served with ketchup/ chutney.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.