Custard Butter Cookies – Tasty Snack
- Maida/ all purpose flour - 1 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni powder - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Milk/ doodh - 2 tablespoon
- Custard powder - 1/4 cup
- Beat butter and sugar powder until mixture becomes double in size.
- Add rest of the ingredients into the above mixture and make a smooth batter. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and use a star nozzle.
- Pipe the batter into a cookie shape on a greased baking tray.
- Bake the cookies at 180 degree C for 12 minutes or until they become light golden brown at the edges.
- Place all the cookies on a cooling rack. Allow them to cool down completely.
- "Custard Butter Cookies" are ready to be served. Enjoy!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.