Dahi Ki Lassi – Summer Special Drink
- Thick curd/ yogurt/ dahi - 2 cups
- Milk/ doodh - 1/2 cup
- Roohafza - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar powder/cheeni powder - 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes as required
- Gulabjal/ rose water as required
- Take a mixer jar and add curd, sugar, rose water and milk.
- Grind it to make lassi.
- Take out in a glass and pour roohafza on it and add ice cubes.
- Delicious and healthy 'Dahi Ki Lassi' is ready to be served!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.