Dates and Nuts Energy Bar
- Chopped Dates : 1 cup
- Chopped nuts (cashew nuts, almonds, pista, raisins, walnuts) : 1 cup
- Grated or Powdered Coconut : As per taste
- Cardamom powder : ½ teaspoon
- Sugar : ½ cup
- Water : ¾ cup
- Ghee : 1 tablespoon
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the nuts and roast for 10 minutes.
- In a pan add sugar and water and boil for 15 minutes. Keeping the flame low, add dates and roasted nuts. Mix properly and turn off the flame.
- Let it cool for sometime.
- Take small portions of the mixture and make elongated rolls.
- Roll it in the aluminium foil and refrigerate for 2 hours for it to set.
- Take it out from the fridge and cut into pieces.
- Enjoy eating the yummy and healthy dates and nuts energy bars.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!
No comments yet.