Dates and Nuts Energy Bar
- Chopped Dates : 1 cup
- Chopped nuts (cashew nuts, almonds, pista, raisins, walnuts) : 1 cup
- Grated or Powdered Coconut : As per taste
- Cardamom powder : ½ teaspoon
- Sugar : ½ cup
- Water : ¾ cup
- Ghee : 1 tablespoon
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the nuts and roast for 10 minutes.
- In a pan add sugar and water and boil for 15 minutes. Keeping the flame low, add dates and roasted nuts. Mix properly and turn off the flame.
- Let it cool for sometime.
- Take small portions of the mixture and make elongated rolls.
- Roll it in the aluminium foil and refrigerate for 2 hours for it to set.
- Take it out from the fridge and cut into pieces.
- Enjoy eating the yummy and healthy dates and nuts energy bars.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!