Chuparustam (Cabbage Kheer)
- Milk-500 ml.
- Grated Cabbage-1 cup
- Grated Jaggery-1/2 cup
- Honey- 1tablespoon
- Chopped almond, Pista (Pistachio)-1/2 cup
- Elaichi (Cardamom) powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Saffron strands - 5-10
- Whole dry nuts and raisins for garnishing
- Grate the cabbage and boil it in water.
- Now boil milk till it becomes half the quantity on a low flame and stir continuously .
- Add the boiled cabbage to the milk and cook it on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add grated jaggery, honey, chopped dry nuts, elaichi (cardamom) powder and saffron strands and mix them properly. When the mixture boils turn off the flame.
- In another pan, heat ghee and add dry nuts and resins and saute for 1-2 minutes on low flame. take it off the flame and transfer it into a bowl.
- Garnish it with whole dry nuts and resins and you are good to go :) !!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!