Detox Water | Infused Water is a flavored and refreshing water.
Detox Water | Infused Water is easy to prepare and known for flushing out toxins. It is filled with great ingredients and, even more, it tastes amazing. It keeps the body hydrated, boosts metabolism, and aids in digestion. Lemons are a natural detoxifier that helps to cleanse the body by flushing out toxins, boosting the immune system, and aiding better digestion. Mint stimulates the digestive enzymes and aids in digestion and also adds a great flavor. Cucumbers contain lots of vitamin A (antioxidants), B, and C. Drinking more water has been proven to be effective in weight loss, so why not add some wonderful ingredients that not only taste great but also have benefits. Adding mint leaves, lemon, and cucumber slices are simple and natural ways to add a little flavor to your water. Try it and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use the ingredients for one day and then discard and use the fresh one.
- Use fresh mint leaves, cucumber, and lemon.
- You can use any type of bottle or jar.
- You can add ingredients of your choice like ginger in the water.
- Make this water in a large container and sip on it all day long.
- You can also use lukewarm water instead of room temperature water.
- Make sure to rest the water for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.